- Accepts incoming goods and compares them with the shipping document (Material number, description, quantity).
- * Checks incoming goods for visible damage, documents them and provides the information if required.
- * Takes care for correct use of transport equipment (hand-guided industrial trucks, forklift, etc.).
- * Captures relevant data in data processing systems.
- * Arranges the acceptance, storage, commissioning and removal of goods in the storage area and records them in the appropriate systems.
- * Organizes a regular stock maintenance and inventory in the storage area.
- * Assembles deliveries out of given storage compartments and reviews for completeness and accuracy (e.g. quantity and article number in reference to the respective delivery notes).
- * Completes packaging of deliveries having regard to shipping instructions, common methods of dispatch, types of packaging and other instructions (e.g. Dangerous Goods) in the given framework.
- * Adds the corresponding shipping documents to the outgoing goods.
- * Completes transports inside and if applicable outside the premises with professional usage of appropriate means of transportation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility d.o.o. Cerovac
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time