Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Be part of the virtual international Security Monitoring team responsible for vulnerability management driving the world-wide remediation of security vulnerabilities that have been discovered by vulnerability scanners, penetration testing, or other sources.
Become an expert in the vulnerability management’s processes and tools by assist the team in creating technical, high level, or user-oriented documentation.As Cybersecurity Trainee you will:
- Become knowledgeable of the internal processes and tools supporting the vulnerability management, namely reporting, remediation and scanning, through interviews, audits, or reviewing existing documentation.
- Create documentation regarding:
- reporting tools and processes, with topics covering, for example, ELK stack, data ingestion pipelines, security concepts
- remediation tools and processes, with topics covering, for example, ETL processes, automation, web servers, DB, identity management
- scanning tools, with topics covering, for example, custom vulnerability checks, ETL processes
- FAQ and best practice information
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (e.g. Computer Science) or Professional course in Cybersecurity.
- General knowledge of IT topics, ability to learn and Tech savvy
- Basic understanding of cybersecurity principles
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to work in an independent manner
- Proficient in written and spoken English combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
Please, include a CV in English so that it can be reviewed.Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
“Making an impact that matters”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unexpected security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of specialists. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 digital minds including the Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ITSEC #DigitalMinds #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #techcrew
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having various types of talent and experience makes us more driven and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our Company.
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time