Siemens Smart Infrastrucure, Digital Grid division is pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for a Senior Sales Engineer for Industry and Infrastructure verticals to join the team in Cairo.
What are my responsibilities?
As a Senior Sales Engineer, you will drive activities to identify and pursue new business opportunities utilizing Siemens solutions and experience base in the industrial markets with focus on the global O&G, chemical, metals and mining verticals.
What is expected?
- Identify opportunities, initiate and support tender preparation and submission until award pertaining to Order intake
- Follow-up on tenders from Feed Phase and convert them into orders
- Support marketing activities in industrial vertical, their consultants and prospective EPCs, including presentations for Digital Grid portfolio.
- Global Cross Border Business Model - Collaboration with other Dedicated sales engineers and regions.
- Actively influence customer specifications in favor of Siemens solutions
- Early involvement with defined global target customers (Account x,y z, others in alignment with global strategy and agreement with Digital Grid System) to influence their specifications and drive the acceptance of the Siemens protection and control systems.
- Technical business development activities involving such matters as proposal development, pricing development, risk assessment and technical sales strategies.
- Full responsibility for developing price estimations.
- Participate in account planning activities with Siemens Sales and Business Development Managers as well as CAM/GAM to ensure the best technical solution strategies for growth are established and implemented through value proposition development.
- Establish and maintain close ties with customers to become a Siemens technical advisor.
- Evaluate customer needs and develop cost-effective technical applications to achieve customer adoption of Siemens P&C products, solutions and systems.
- Provide support to various internal project teams in order to respond effectively to unique business opportunities.
- Support Product Life-Cycle Management process (PLM) in creating technical requirement documentation based on global and local market needs for development or adaptation of future products, solutions, and systems.
- Represent Siemens Protection & Control Systems in various technical committees, conferences, fairs and organizations to influence industry standards and policies.
- Establish/lead and/or participate in international and/or cross-BU-Capture teams whenever the project structure requires such an approach
- Ensure that annual account targets are met and strategic actions plans are developed and executed.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
At least 5 years within a Electrical sales/business development capacity working for a leading organization driving sales within Egypt within the energy space. Exposure with industries such as O&G, chemical, metals and mining is essential
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time