Siemens Digital Industry Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support. Siemens DISW is a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division. Driven by a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver successful products.
An experienced PreSales consultant is required to join the Simcenter CFD * technical team to provide support to prospects and customers in EMEA (Europe, Middle-East, Africa).What will be your Responsibilities:
The role is an opportunity to be at the forefront of companies’ innovative usage of simulation in industrial or research environment. You will required to handle the delivery of expertise in the application of Simcenter CFD in various industries including Automotive, Aerospace, Chemical Process, Energy industries, whilst taking care of diverse application areas such as Aerodynamics, Heat Transfer, Electro-chemistry, Combustion, Multiphase flows, Fluid-Structure interactions, design space exploration.In this role, you will:
- Get along with prospective and current clients to gain a comprehensive understanding of their challenges and objectives.
- Use all aspects of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics): CAD (Computer Aided Design)
- Be skilled in presenting and demonstrating Simcenter CFD products in a sales pursuit
- Work with customers in a consultative mode to assist in their deployments and further implementation of the solutions, including delivery of training courses and customized mentoring
- Have a clear and up-to-date understanding of our Simcenter CFD products capabilities and limitations, and be able to clearly communicate to Siemens PLM Software’s Product Management.
We are looking for people to come with strong experience in Application Engineering.
Are you comfortable to communicate in all levels in a company, project and department leaders as well as to the executives and C-Level? This please do apply.
You will be self-supporting, able to work without supervision, able to operate and travel away for short periods, whilst coming with proven ability to solve problems in difficult situations!We are Siemens
We enjoy supporting you to help you grow and succeed, but you will need to have the willingness and drive to learn and develop. We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software AB
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time