At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Location: Modena, Milano or Torino
Siemens Digital Industries Software is looking for a PLM consultant in Modena (or Milano/Torino).
Siemens DI software is a leading global provider of industrial software, systems and services e.g., Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), management of production processes (MOM), simulation&testing solutions, electric/electronics software as well as low-coding and IoT software solutions and more.
As a PLM consultant you will join our Professional Services organization, which manages software delivery projects in Italy, acting as main general contractor and ensuring the work is compliant with the customer satisfaction and the contract.
As a PLM consultant, you will play critical role in the success of Siemens Digital Inudstries Software, working closely with our customers helping them to achieve their objectives. You will provide technical expertise related to the use of our products and will work in a Project team to understand customer requirements, develop technical solutions that meet those needs and support the customer for a successful deployment to production.
What will you be responsible for?
- Work with the Customer to analyze and specify the requirements;
- Design and deploy the solutions based on Siemens Industry Software products;
- Contribute to the validation and the support of the solutions;
- Work closely with project managers to ensure alignment with project goals and delivery progress in line with the project plan;
- Contribute to estimate work-package breakdown, schedule and effort required for the assigned tasks;
- Participate pro-actively to the creation and development of a favorable team working environment;
- Produce and manage internal and client-facing documentation.
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science;
- 3 - 5 years of experience in IT projects;
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3;
- Proficiency with standard MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.);
- Good knowledge of the Siemens PLM Teamcenter product suite or competitive PLM solutions would be a plus;
- Good at problem solving, analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Teamwork oriented;
- Italian native speaker; Fluent in English
- Driving license;
- Availability to travel in Italy (up to 70-80% of the time).
- Health Insurance
- Company car
What else do you have to know?
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV).
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities. As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time