Do you want to help shape the future of food and beverage plant automation? At Siemens Digital Industry, we rely on people who dedicate their energy and passion to this goal. Our company stands for excellence, reliability, and innovation, coupled with our long tradition as a technology provider in an ever-dynamic industry.
In this role, you ensure that the right products/product parts/customer values are available to tackle the customer's problem at the right time. This is an outstanding opportunity for you to interact as an interface and translator between stakeholders and development teams. Our customers are system integrators, machine builders, and end customers, mainly in the food and beverage.
Join our team, and we offer you a flexible and dynamic environment full of opportunities to grow beyond your comfort zone for personal and professional development. Change the world with us!You will be responsible for:
- The further development of our software offering in the food and beverage industry and for products in the environment of our recipe-based control system
- Defining product features in close coordination with our product portfolio management, resolve customer values and involve the customer in the entire value generation process
- Translating and clearly communicating the customer values to the agile development teams
- Giving the final approval of the product in accordance with the quality specifications
- Maintain technical market awareness to ensure the use of current technologies and development standards in the product
- Supporting and mentoring the agile development teams in finding solutions rounds off your area of responsibility
- Bachelor`s degree in technical studies or equivalent experience
- Many years of professional experience and domain knowledge in the automation of food and beverage plants
- Expertise in object-oriented software development
- You feel happy working in an agile environment
- You think and act like an entrepreneur
- Based on excellent interpersonal skills you enjoy working independently, but you still value the exchange with the team
- Proficient language skills: German and English.
www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds - if you would like to find out more about Digital Minds at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time