At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
What motivates you?
Your passion is bringing disruptive technology solutions to market, changing the way customers think about their technical and business challenges, and creating demand for new product categories. You know the value product culture brings to traditional businesses and you have the ambition to become a product leader in an exciting growth sector. You are motivated to use your knowledge of the semiconductor industry to change the way we think about Digital Twin. You want to work in a new team in one of the world’s top 25 most innovative global companies, with a global customer base for your product line counting many of the biggest names in electronics, mobile and cloud computing.
What will you deliver?
Own business success of product line as measured by return on investment and adoption and be a champion of product culture and the product-led growth mentality. Drive alignment and excellence in communication across the whole organisation and work with internal partners (R&D, AEs, Portfolio Marketing, Execs) to bring whole products to market. Understand customer needs, competitive products and future challenges and define, validate, and prioritise market requirements.
In collaboration with engineering, lead the development of product and technology roadmaps. Develop and execute product strategies and be a product evangelist. Create and deliver product presentations, white papers, technical papers, and contributed articles and also define and execute beta programs and technology experiments. You’ll be the voice of the customer within the organisation and will understand the meaningful technical aspects of the product portfolio. Some travel required, domestic and international.
What do we need?
- A degree in a STEM subject and/or a background in electronics/semiconductors/embedded systems
- Validated relevant product management or technical marketing experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of the universal principles of product leadership
- Understanding of product marketing principles for disruptive technologies
- Proactive approach and tenacity to drive projects to delivery
- Ability to handle ambiguity and balance the needs of multiple partners
- Experience working and communicating across functions and organisations
- A learning orientation, flexibility, and growth attitude
What would be beneficial?
- Knowledge of the semiconductor IP industry, or embedded electronics systems
- Familiarity with silicon IP products
- Experience working in a development methodology such as Scrum or Kanban
- Experience with industry standard productivity tools such as Jira SW, Confluence
Siemens EDA is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, car allowance, bonus scheme, generous holiday and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (UK) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time