Are you passionate about automated driving? Do you want to be the best and make others better? We would like you to strengthen our team!
Job responsibilities You will be leading the product management team that is part of the Siemens digital twin solution for autonomous driving. With your team you will be responsible for the definition and direction of the Simcenter Prescan product throughout all stages of the product life cycle (concept through end-of-life.). You will work together with product marketing and sales on the product launch and go to market strategy to ensure that the product releases are successful in the marketplace. You will spend a large percentage of time serving as a technical member of the product management team which includes development of business cases, pricing strategies, develop third party relationships, communicate directly with Sales to assist in new sales and so on. You will also have regular interaction with the development teams (either directly or via the product owner) to clarify and drive the product backlog and rollout.
Simcenter Prescan is a mature and wide-spread simulation platform for virtual development and validation of automated driving systems. It offers high-fidelity simulation models of all sensors relevant for automated driving, and a simulation environment for virtual testing of algorithms for autonomous systems (braking, lane keeping and accident avoidance, …, but you already know that 😉).
The simcenter Prescan tool is part of the Siemens Prescan360 solution which combines multiple siemens products and services to offer a complete solution for development of Level4/level5 automated systems.
Requirements & personality We are looking for a great teammate with an analytical approach, willing to pick up new challenges, someone who is pragmatic, result oriented and inventive regarding complex problems. Last but not least communication is key and this is your super power. You understand the question behind the question.
- MSc or BSc with 5 or more years of experience in product management or related field with a preference for experience with automated driving;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and the assertiveness to get things done. You are result-driven and self-starter mindset
- Ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams;
- Excellent theoretical skills and the ability to discuss and convince stakeholders across all levels and various cultural backgrounds. Promoting ideas and products comes easy for you, to transform the ground work into a buy-in from our management;
- Proven experience in leading and guiding a team is preferred;
- Fluency in English is a must. German or any other language is a plus.
- A challenging job within a fast growing, and stable company;
- Next to your gross monthly salary, a 13th month and 8% holiday allowance;
- The development of our employees is important for us, we expect you to grow and learn;
- Compensation for commuting by car or public transport, if necessary, but we are currently all working from home (in The Netherlands) . We hope to get back to the office soon, at least parttime;
- Your work/life balance is important for us we offer ample vacation days.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future.. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital Minds world of Siemens here.
An online screening will be part of our hiring process.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software and Services B.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time