Can you connect information and technology from different areas? Join us in developing autonomous driving in our vehicles! Be the one who sets the course and defines the technical solutions in all vehicles and platforms under development. The whole process of development and testing will be a real adventure of innovation, science, and technology, so there's definitely something to look forward to. You definitely won't be bored!
What your work will look like:
- Defining and developing features and complex solutions across all platforms
- Specifications of functional requirements of vehicles
- Creating functional analyses and modelling functional architecture in MagicDraw
- Overseeing the incorporation of specific technical solutions within individual platforms and projects
- Clarifications of technical details with our customers
- Communication with other experts and project team members during the implementation of individual functions
What you need to join our team:
- Higher education in electrical engineering or informatics
- Experience in the field of rolling stock, in particular in the field of electric traction or train control
- Experience in managing projects or project teams
- Very good communication skills, considerable proactivity with result orientation
- German for daily communications and/or English for daily communication and German basics
- Czech for daily communication
What you get by joining us, among other things:
- The possibility to co-design the most up-to-date vehicles for the whole world – our work is not created to be hidden away
- Open opportunities in expert and management career growth
- A joining bonus of CZK 50,000
- Up to 33 days of paid leave
- Organize your working hours to suit you (you should always be at your desk between 10 am and 2 pm)
- The possibility to work from home for a better work-life balance (in the case of working from home, an allowance of 100 CZK/day)
- A company kindergarten near the workplace (in Prague and Ostrava)
- A personal annual budget of CZK 24,000 or 48,000 (depending on seniority), which can be used for various leisure activities in our cafeteria
And that's not all. What more can we offer you? Click here: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/en/employee-benefits
If the topic of sustainable transport and modern transport-related solutions is close to your heart, then you're one of us! 🚆🌏😉
Siemens Mobility has been a leader in sustainable, reliable, and safe transport solutions for more than 160 years. We have a staff of over 700 employees in the Czech Republic. We are also home to the second largest rolling stock development centre globally (over 350 colleagues). We work on projects for the whole world, from defining requirements, to SW/HW and mechanics development, to addressing cross-cutting themes at a vehicle level.
We influence the lives of hundreds of thousands of passengers every day. You can ride our fully automated metro in Vienna, or take a high-speed train direct from London to Amsterdam, for example. You can also often meet Taurus, the world's fastest locomotive, on Czech railway lines.
Our current projects include the construction of a complete rail infrastructure and the delivery of long-distance and high-speed units for Egypt ("Suez on rails"). But we also deal with topics such as battery or hydrogen powertrains, autonomous driving, and related functional safety.
Is your CV not ready or do you need more information? 🙋♀️🙋♂️ Contact me at 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org or here: www.linkedin.com/in/janaholasova, where I share more about current company activities and our projects. I will be happy to add you to my contacts for potential future cooperation! 😉
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time