- Contribute code as part of a larger team of Software Engineers
- Collaborate closely as part of a large, distributed team of developers, testers, and managers
- Participate in regularly scheduled team conference calls to contribute ideas to drive innovation in our technology, and to communicate project status
- Use systems for managing development including Jira, Confluence, Git, and BitBucket/GitLab
- Participate in peer-based code and design reviews
- Contribute to the architecture and design of applications in the cloud and on-premise
- Mentor team members on existing and emerging web technologies
- Participate in root cause analysis
- 3+ years of professional development experience in React
- Master’s Degree or commensurate experience in computer science or related field
- Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications.
- Experience with multi-team, collaborative software development including source control and collaborative design and code reviews
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues clearly and to present data concisely
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with minimal oversight
- Experience with serverless architectures
- Cloud Experience
- OAuth Authentication
- Familiarity with both Linux & Windows
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.