Develop what will be important tomorrow.
The world never stands still and new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them. For example, by asking: how can lives be improved? Help us look for the correct answers. Let us develop together what will be important tomorrow - with a passion for questioning things, supplying ideas, intelligently driving things forward, and taking things into one's own hands. All to help society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with smart energy networks or electric highways, we motivate our employees to pursue their projects with fervor, to analyze and question things. This is how we can seek the most important projects and push them forward together. Welcome to our world.
We make real what matters.
As a vital member of the Siemens Mobility Real Estate team, you will look after the Rolling Stock properties located in Sacramento, CA that equate to approximately 1M sq. feet. You will balance the relationship between local management, Siemens Mobility business unit management, and Siemens AG as you lead all aspects of construction and operations projects for the properties and plan for future growth.
Primary Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a strategy for assets under your responsibility.
- Analyze and provide input to Management Team on options for repositioning the property under your purview.
- Develop, maintain, and manage a 5-year capital expenditure plan for the property.
- Embed with the internal customer at the Management Team level to develop trusting relationships and ensure the Real Estate Management organization is proactive with business demands.
- Manage cash flow and P&L for the property under your responsibility.
- Manage facilities program and operating expenses for property in your portfolio.
- Drive savings in the Real Estate Management business model.
- Evaluate service delivery model and provide input to Management Team.
- Ensure crisis management plan for facilities is current and understood by all site personnel.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS in Engineering (Architect, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering)
- 8 + years of corporate real estate or commercial construction experience
- Proven customer orientation and focus skills
- Advanced knowledge in strategic real estate management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and social proficiency
- Consistently demonstrates excellent analytical, judgmental, and leadership skills
- Strong MS office skills and a good understanding of modern technology
- Flexible and adaptable with high personal integrity
- Local travel between the 2 Sacramento sites
Why Siemens? In Addition To An Incredible Career Opportunity, We Offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, 401k match, tuition reimbursement, & 18 days of PTO to start
- Extensive training along with career development
We aim to hire top talent and provide them with opportunities to earn top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in an innovative environment. If you're interested in becoming an Asset Manager with Siemens Mobility, we'll offer you the support and career advancement to make it happen!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.