- Design and development the core Simcenter STAR-CCM+ GPGPU framework
- Participate in design and development GPGPU specific algorithms:
- Linear solver and preconditioners
- Spatial grids and search algorithms
- Efficient parallelization of graph coloring
- Development of parallelization scheme, performance benchmarking and code optimization including:
- GPU vectorization of new and existing algorithms
- Effective parallelization of finite volume and finite element discretization schemes
- Effective parallelization of a large scale MPI/CPU/GPU hybrid parallel methods
- Validation, debugging and close cooperation with quality assurance and customer support teams including responsibility for customer reported defect identification and correction.
- Working as a part of large, geographically distributed software development team, applying Agile development processes and methodology
- Masters, PhD or equivalent degree in computer science, applied math or a related engineering area
- Proven strong C++ development skills
- Experience in large-scale software development
- Demonstrated knowledge of algorithms and techniques used in GPGPU development.
- Demonstrated good working knowledge of various GPGPU frameworks
- Excellent communication skills
- Good working knowledge of parallel programming techniques both in distributed and shared memory setups.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.