Manual and Automation test engineer
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- Do you have an Engineering Degree with 3-5 years in software engineering (BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent) ?
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development.
- Manual and Automation test engineer for web based application
- Solid experience with Gherkin Language to develop Behavior Driven Testing
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, design and debugging skills.
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in test tool such as selenium, protractor, postman
- Experience in web-based application testing
- Technical skills - Testing Tools: Selenium, Protractor, Postman, Cucumber & Gherkin, Chai
- Requirement, Test, and defect management tool: Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Database tool: Postgres and other relational database
- Operating System: Windows and Linux
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time