Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility
Our Siemens ITS business is offering a number of exciting opportunities to join a newly forming team who are responsible for ITS (Intelligent Transport Systems) asset management and maintenance services in the Sydney Road Asset Performance Contract (SRAPc) River Zone.
We are looking for two ITS Service Delivery Supervisor in the Rydalmere area of Sydney, NSW. The ITS Service delivery supervisor is responsible for ensuring that all maintenance and installation activities under our stewardship as part of the Sydney Roads Asset Performance Contract (SRAP River Zone) are carried out safely, in line with technical specifications, with the correct resource levels and are delivered to customer expectations.
Working from a field depot in the Rydalmere area, this role will lead the day to day planning of contract works and supervision of ITS/TCS field crews that are resolving complex faults on a wide variety of ITS/TCS assets.
Key responsibilities, but not limited are:
- Line management responsibility for field technicians and asset analysts.
- Planning of maintenance activities and ensuring all works are well planned to include appropriate materials, resources and coordinated to customers schedules.
- Assessment and mitigation of risks associated with traffic engineering projects. Liaison with TMC for Road Occupancy License (ROL’s)
- Be responsible for the Health & Safety of your direct reports
- Be responsible for the development and performance management of your direct reports
- Have regular customer contact, to establish feedback against current works and, also, to gather an understanding of any potential future opportunities.
- Undertake appropriate training with the addition of new equipment and systems as and when necessary, via formal and informal training, including on the job training.
- Deliver a wide range of traffic engineering projects across the SRAP River zone in accordance with current national/local standards, guidance, and best practice.
- Be responsible for the project management of each allocated project including financial tracking to ensure projects are completed on time and to budget.
- Any other duties reasonably requested within the skills required for the role
- Preparing monthly reports to our customers regarding contract performance, KPI’s and other key metrics.
- Identifying fault trends and recommending improvement strategies, innovations and upgrade proposals.
- High level of communication skills will be necessary as you will be expected to liaise with other parts of the business and with customers one to one and in a presenting role.
- Minimum of three years leadership experience to guide, mentor and direct staff on site.
- Driven personality to improve the performance of the contract with a focus on improving utilization, waste, and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to manage all aspects of project delivery from opportunity through to acceptance.
- Outlook - co-operative, helpful, willing to use initiative and conscientious.
- Familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Projects.
- Must hold full Driving License.
Benefits & Culture
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
Siemens Share Options Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments. This position is only open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time