We are seeking a hardworking Software Product Test Engineer to join our team in Budapest.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
As a Product Test Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to validate HW and SW products in the measurement instrumentation domain against specifications and product requirements.
The validation testing is done both during and at the end of the product development phase, and shall also be based on an “internal customer” approach towards the development teams (HW, SW and mechanical).
Potentially the Product Test Engineer also develops test automation solution to improve the repeatability of tests and is encouraged to streamline test processes and work with the rest of the organization for incorporating product testing aspects to all phases of product creation.
What are my responsibilities?
· Defining and performing the tests of HW and SW products based on user stories, product requirements and product specifications.
· Having a key role in developing and improving the corresponding test cases and test methodologies.
· Improving test processes with a longer term goal of test automation developmentRequirements
- Good, clear and pro-active oral and written communication skills in English and Hungarian.
- MSc (strongly preferred) or BSc in Electrical Engineering.
Ability to perform electronic measurements in medium-complex measurement set-ups/
- Understanding the basic principles of microelectronic devices and metrology.
- Ability to match HW and SW product requirements and specifications to test cases.
- Experience in HW and/or SW testing (approximately 3-5 years’ industry experience).
- Structured, quality oriented and methodological.
- Skill to understand and represent the customers’ and end users’ view.
Experience in test automation development is a plus
We are Siemens
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please let us know in your application
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Magyarország Kft.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time