Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
As an IT Learning and Communication Trainee, you will:
- Focus in IT Learning and Communication deliverables and initiatives;
- Create different learning and communication formats for Siemens users (Tutorials, Online Trainings, Newsletters, One Pagers, Social Media Posts, etc).
To make a difference, you must have:
- Advanced Skills in Ms PowerPoint and/or Sway,
- PowerPoint Design Skills | Designing impactful presentations
- Fast learner on how to use IT Tool, technology
Language | Written Skills
- Ability to create engaging content | Storytelling
- Ability to create structured content, adjusted to different audiences
- Proficiency in English - both written and verbal (Mandatory)
- Native German or proficiency in German - both written and verbal (Valued / Prioritized)
- Empathy & Communication capabilities – Capacity to translate IT Language into common language
- Time Management – Ensure deadlines are accomplished
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organization and Structure capabilities
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove #techcrew
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time