- Responsible for rolling up a Global forecast as well as several key items including subscription revenue & bookings and collections
- Lead planning processes for all business short and long term forecasts for income statement, balance sheet and cash flow
- Trusted advisor to the Head of CLOUD FP&A & HQ FIN and CFO. Proactively collaborate, influence, and align the company's planning processes to achieve the overall Cloud strategy
- Leverage and improve current Hyperion implementation as well as Integrated Metric Model into increase productivity and accuracy of the entire FP&A team
- Drive CLOUD Business Case & Equity Story incl. Scenario analysis for company level financials
- Work cross-functionally and support high-energy and fast-paced business partners. Oversee forecasting and planning reporting and analytics, and decision support. Must demonstrate analytical prowess, strategic thinking and a command of the details.
- Manage Global FP&A team of 3 Financial Analysts
- Support M&A valuations & integration from FP&A point of view
- Define Finance Roadmap & manage implementation via CLOUD Analytics team
- Partner with broader multiple organizations to drive process and systematic improvements across the organization
This is a highly visible role, and the successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record in building and developing best practices in a high-growth environment. We seek someone who has:
- 5+ years of experience in a progressive financial role
- Prior experience in a high tech/software/SaaS organization is helpful
- Proven track record of developing people, leading, and managing high performing teams.
- Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills
- Deep understanding of P&L components, unit economics, and common SaaS metrics
- Manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision
- Outstanding executive presentation skills which enable highlighting key drivers in consumable formats, both excel and PPT
- Is self-motivated with strong organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and gogetter attitude with a proven ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Forwardthinking, analytical, and problem-solving mindset; positive “cando” attitude.
- Collaborative individual that excels at developing strong working relationships at all levels.
- Experienced in working in an international organizational setup
- Good English language skills is a must
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time