Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, support our Laboratory Diagnostics customers in Italy both clinically as well as technically.
Then come in and join our global team as Support Specialist RSC Specialties
Your mission and responsibilities:
• You support internal and external customers remotely and provide excellent support service for our Specialties product portfolio (Hemostasis, Plasma Proteins, Molecular Diagnostics, POC)
• You manage service incidents via our Siemens incident management process
• You interact with our customers and other internal Support Teams ensuring “Best-in-Class” reactive, proactive and interactive Support.
• Furthermore, you troubleshoot a variety of application issues. The ability to demonstrate a high technical expertise from a holistic system approach is expected
• You provide technical on-site support at a national level with a potential development to international level, in close liaison with Customer Service management. This may require you to travel to a customer site
This position may suit you best, if you are committed to help our customers and to make our
product a success.
Be a Siemens Healthineers ambassador. Comply with Health and safety, Environment and HR regulations
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
• You have a solid medical and technical education (e. g. Laboratory technician or any other scientific education in medical or natural disciplines)
• You possess experience of laboratory diagnostics systems, ideally with Siemens systems
• Graduates directly coming from Universities and Universities of Applied Science are also welcome
• With your good interpersonal and communication skills you are able to deal with colleagues and
customers at all levels, you are able to develop positive customer relationships and you are used to work in a team
• You are able to work effectively under pressure and analyze, plan, report and take action on technical,clinical issues and provide timely solutions to restore its function.
• Ideally you are experienced in Customer Support and Service
• You have strong communication skills in Italian, and you have good English skills
• Occasional travel within Italy could be part of the job (<10%),
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
Your attributes and skills:
• Problem solving skills
• Analytical thinking
• Ability to work in a team
• Continuous improvement approach
• Availability to travel mainly Italy, occasionally abroad.
• Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
• We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
The candidate will have to respect the active regulations related both to the safeguard of health and security in the workplaces, environment and quality and to the protection of personal data (Data Privacy) and information security protection, according to the policies and company rules.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
For any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact:
Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Via Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
We will take under consideration only applications sent through our system.
We will not consider applications sent by email.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time