What are my responsibilities?
1. Define and implement I&S Branch business strategy including focused business opportunity / application, Top (with high business impact) EPC / SI/ DI / SoP, competition situation, technical and pricing solution, market and resource transparency
2. Qualify and motivate the related sales with I&S Branch Winning Guide (including sales slides in solution, reference, etc.)
3. Develop the SoP / Top SI together with sales. Develop and nurture the sound relationship with top DI / EPC / SI to enhance the company’s position in the market
4. Systematically and professionally manage the project opportunity (register, following, pre-sales support)
5. Efficiently invest the marketing & promotion. Develop and implement industry specific seminars, roadshow, exhibition, forum to support the dissemination of the Siemens solutions
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Bachelor degree or above and major in automation, mechanical or electrical engineering etc.
2. Minimum 5 years experiences in automation industry or related company, familiar with Siemens PLC, HMI, drives or electronics equipment will be treated as value added
3. Related Siemens SIMATIC knowledge and application experiences
4. Strong communication and interpersonal skill (Chinese/English)
5. Able to travel frequently in China and abroad (Germany)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time