• Responsible for product certifications and adaptations to meet the local standards in Asia Pacific for AC and DC EV Charging portfolio
• Work closely with local authorities for qualification and application of products
• Lead application engineering on large scale depot charging projects
• Collect market and customer requirements and support the product and technology specifications for the region
• Design and support on pantograph system engineering and incorporation of system with medium voltage offerings
• Collect information about the market, technological developments, competitors, standards, and customers to maintain Siemens market leadership in AC and DC charging of electric vehicles.
• To provide regional feedback early in the product development process with inputs on regional certifications and product requirements
• Ensure hardware and software compliance with bid/tender requirements, digital onboarding and cybersecurity topics
• Integration with regional CPOs backend software for the AC portfolio as well as integration with Building Management Systems
What do I need to qualify for the role?
• Engineer with at least 5 years of experience in application engineering, system integration or similar
• Basic technical knowledge of power electronics, electrical system integrations and electric Vehicle charging systems would be advantageous
• Familiar with electrical compliance standards - IEC and EN relevant to electrical charging systems
• Strong verbal and communication skills, ability to work in a fast-paced matrix organization
• Ability to conduct technical training, seminars and webinars
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time