We are seeking a QA Senior Engineer to join our team in Yerevan!
As a Senior QA Engineer you will work on automation and improvement of software testing process
- Improve existing test framework system (applications, modules).
- Quickly understand the tested feature (mathematical model, parameters, etc).
- Work in contact with developers and
decide how to achieve maximum coverage, work out
corner cases of the tested feature.
- Develop test plans.
- Develop functional and feature regression tests and test suites.
- Manage testing projects (assign tasks to project engineers, prepare time tables, documentation, etc).
- Look through the results of test runs, inspect the reasons for failed tests and fix them.
- Look through testing tools' logs, understand the reasons for crashes and errors.
- Develop test plans and manage job assignments.
At least 3 years of working experience in software testing area; - BS/ MS/ PhD in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science;
- Good knowledge of Electronics, IC design.
- Good background of layout, schematic, verification EDA tools.
- High scripting/ coding skills (knowledge of TCL, Python, Perl is a plus).
- Ability to study quickly new scripting languages.
- Search and understand documentation about domain, software tools, etc.
- Experience of working in UNIX environment.
- Good knowledge of UNIX shell scripting.
- Basic knowledge about grid engines.
- Knowledge and experience of working with software testing tools.
- Memory and cache testing tools (purify, valgrind, etc.).
- Code coverage analyzers (Numega, gcov,Pure coverage, etc).
- GUI testing tools (Rational Robot, Squish, etc.).
- Basic knowledge about design data formats (LEF, DEF, GDSII, Open Access).
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we want to meet you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Development Services CJSC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time