- Direct supervision of field employees on multiple job sites within a specified territory.
- Conduct employee performance appraisals, employee warnings and terminations.
- Roll out new processes or initiatives pertaining to field teams.
- Coordinate appropriate training for field personnel in conjunction with Regional or Operations Manager
- Provide feedback to all field personnel regarding performance, quality, and productivity issues.
- Enforce compliance with corporate policies, processes and protocols.
- Responsible for planning and maintaining schedule of all field resources by coordinating with Project Managers or Account Managers
- Ensure entire team accurately completes all required documentation weekly or per due dates- timesheets, work orders, daily logs, expenses, etc.
- Perform periodic checks to ensure high quality of work and identify potential productivity opportunities.
- Track and ensure proper safety training, and personnel safety equipment for all team members
- Conduct regular meetings with all field personnel to share company information, updates, safety, etc.
- Ensure that all field personnel are equipped with proper equipment and tools (i.e. vehicles, hand tools, towable compressors, traffic control devices, personal protective equipment, etc.)
- Lead quality assurance activities and resolve customer issues in a timely, effective, and professional manner.
- First level of support for field/technical issues.
- Effectively manage field operations for assigned service/project customers and ensuring customer expectations are met.
- Ensure proper communication between the customer and the field team.
- Discuss and review customer feedback with project managers to ensure service agreement retention and account growth goals are achieved (including add-on's, extras, upgrades, escalations, and timely renewals).
- Work with Sales/Regional Managers/PMs on labor estimates/pre-bid reviews when requested.
- Conduct job walks and site surveys (pre/post contract award).
- Participate in area/regional/staff meetings and decisions as requested.
- Support and assist the Service Account/Project Management Team in job take-off, estimating, customer demonstration(s) and perform site surveys.
- Communicate project scope and requirements to field teams in order to efficiently execute work (i.e. plans, estimated hours, schedule, material requirements, etc.), and ensure that field execution hits target budgets.
- Enforce material tracking process and protocols in order to ensure all inventory used by the field personnel is allocated to the correct work orders.
- Assist in monthly forecasting of customer accounts by updating project managers with current and planned construction/service activities.
- High School Diploma required.
- Individual must possess a clear and valid Driver's license in good standing.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Field Supervisor/Superintendent (or similar field experience).
- Strong organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to act as Team Player & Coach
- Work with minimal supervision
- Traffic signal and/or street lighting experience needed
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word preferred
- Hands-on experience with directing the activities of contractors and crews for electrical, civil, settings preferred.
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, 401k match, tuition reimbursement, and 18 days of PTO to start including 8 paid company holidays and (2) personal floating holidays.
- Training along with career development
We aim to hire top talent and provide them with opportunities to earn top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in an innovative environment. If you're interested in becoming a Field Supervisor with Siemens ITS, we'll offer you the support and career advancement to make it happen!
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.