Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Software Developer (f/m/d) for angiography systems to implement everything required for scalable angiography systems in an agile, international, cross-functional team, from architecture and design to implementation, testing and formal documentation.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will work in a team and implement embedded software for the control system for our angiography systems
- You will develop sustainable solution concepts for customer requirements, and expand and continue to improve the software architecture, design and system interfaces; the aim is to set up the software consistently to support continuous integration
- You will drive forward the implementation of pragmatic, balanced solutions, dealing intensively with content and always keeping an eye on end-to-end approaches
- You will be responsible for the quality of the product, providing troubleshooting support to production, customer service and the test center
- You will assist in drawing up a roadmap for the architecture and design of the product
- You will take an interest in the latest technology developments and development standards, contributing your innovative ideas as prototypes and developing them through to the series maturity of new functionalities
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master's degree in information technology or a comparable discipline
- You have several years of relevant professional experience in the field of software development for complex software systems
- We would also welcome applications from candidates who hold a bachelor's degree or have completed a vocational training course and further training with additional professional experience in this area
- You can demonstrate a sound knowledge of software development using the C++ programming language and the concepts of OOAD
- You have a good knowledge of multi-process and multi-thread software systems in an embedded software environment, as well as their associated challenges
- You have a good knowledge of continuous integration
- Ideally you are familiar with agile development approaches and corresponding frameworks such as SCRUM and SAFe and have already used these
- Ideally you have already worked in a medical environment or in a different field with comparable requirements, and are familiar with the applicable standards and regulatory requirements in this field
Your attributes and skills:
- Your ability to communicate in English means you are able to operate successfully in an international environment; a good knowledge of German would be an advantage
- We don't compromise on quality: You impress others with your structured and results-oriented approach, which is underpinned by high quality standards
- Your strong decision-making competence and outstanding communication skills make you well-suited for this role, which requires you to work independently
- Your willingness to actively tread new paths enables you to continuously expand your area of responsibility in a cross-functional team
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Simone Morgenstern.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time