Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our team as Key Account Manager for Laboratory Diagnostics to build long term customer relations with our Key Accounts!
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will have full sales responsibility for your Accounts and managed area in Finland, co-operating with our team’s Product Specialists, Customer Service and Back Office personnel.
- You will identify new and develop existing business opportunities and market segments to expand market share.
- You will build and sustain excellent relationships with key stakeholders / key opinion leaders at your accounts to maintain a continuous dialogue about the ongoing needs.
- You will be in charge of evaluating, controlling and supervising the execution of existing and future customer contracts.
The essence of work is a comprehensive understanding of our customer needs.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a Bachelor’ or Master’ degree in area, which gives you readiness to successfully perform as a Key Account Manager in Healthcare industry.
- You are willing to travel both in country and abroad for work purposes (driver’s license is mandatory)
- You are fluent in both spoken and written Finnish and English.
- Previous experience in healthcare industry is an advantage.
Your attributes and skills:
- You are enthusiastic and goal driven.
- You have good “people skills” and you are at your best when interacting with other people.
- You are comfortable in front of an audience.
- You show team player capabilities with ability to develop close co-operation with colleagues both within and outside Finland.
- You show convincing negotiation skills with problem solving capabilities.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. We believe diverse teams will lead to a stronger performance and therefore we welcome applications from different ethnic backgrounds.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Deadline for applications: Please send us a motivated application and resume before April 23rd, 2021.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Oy
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time