Do you want to shape and contribute to the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers are looking for an experienced Clinical Application Specialist (Ultrasound) to join our team.
We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and expertise. We encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows different ideas and approaches to thrive. Find out more here.
You will carry out clinical sales demonstrations of the full range of Siemens Acuson Ultrasound Equipment. During the sales demonstration you will enable the operator to see the full value of a Siemens ultrasound solution. You will also be involved in system installations, ongoing customer support and product training, technical support and customer education.
· You will work alongside a regional sales manager and within a defined geographical area. Travel to other areas of the country will be required as part of your role. Expectation is that approximately 25% of your time will require overnight stays.
· To provide effective customer training and follow-up support post sale, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
· To prepare and deliver presentations to clinical professionals at customer sites or universities as required.
· To support the sales team at national and local exhibitions with on stand demonstrations and to provide support during customer visits.
· To support the development and maintenance of strong relationships with key customers in the UK.
· To maintain strong relationships within the US team, project management, service department and Siemens Healthcare group to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
· Keep up to date with current ultrasound products and software to maximise customer demonstration success and be able to provide effective advice on product performance.
Skills & Experience:
- Candidates must be a qualified DMU or PGDip Medical Ultrasound Sonographer or equivalent with significant recent experience of working in a busy Ultrasound department or of working in a competitor company in a similar role.
- Experience of teaching in a clinical setting.
- Confidence to present to groups of people.
- Good interpersonal and verbal communication skills and the ability to use these skills to drive positive relationships with customers and colleagues are required.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with a focus on achieving the objectives for the business.
- Effective planning and organisational skills
- Flexible/Adaptable to changing business requirements
- Good Time Management skills
- IT Literate - experience with MS Office
- Valid Driving Licence
- Experience of using/working with Siemens Ultrasound Products.
- Knowledge of Advanced Applications, e.g. Contrast, Elastography, Fusion
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading medical technology company with a 170-year legacy of first-to-market technologies and product innovations. Passionately driven by empowering healthcare providers to better help their patients, our technologies touch an estimated 5 million patients globally every day. We are committed to helping healthcare providers to succeed and work in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Siemens Healthineers has been Certified™ as a ‘great place to work’. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to help everyone live longer and healthier lives. To find out more about our business and recent news, including our continued response to COVID-19, please explore our website.
- A competitive salary
- Generous pension contributions
- 26 days holiday
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time