Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?As a Process specialist for Financial Processes and Master Data, you will:
- Analyze, define and drive process solutions for SAP S/4HANA systems in the area of finance and controlling master data for FocuS/4
- In cooperation with IT you steer the definition, realization, test, documentation and deployment of these solutions and master data objects
- Support the template, as well as roll-out and roll-in project and migration activities within FocuS/4
- A commercial or IT education and experience in financial processes and master data as well as their handling and set up in SAP
- Very good command of SAP ERP, preferably skills in SAP MDG and SAP solution manager
- Ability to create functional concepts and specifications
- Great team player that enjoys working in a virtual intercultural team
- Very good communication skills in English both verbally and in writing
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it outYou will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time