Join Siemens Smart Infrastructure: Creating an environment that cares
With Smart Infrastructure from Siemens, we intelligently connect energy systems, buildings, and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We create an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps us to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive and communities to progress.
At Smart Infrastructure Regional Solutions and Services – Americas (SI RSS RAM), we are looking for an ambitious professional to join Performance Controlling team as Senior Controlling Analyst.
This position provides leadership development and wide networking across all different functions:
- Guiding the monitoring, maintaining, and reviewing of financial records
- Guiding the coordination and preparation of all financial reporting and annual business plans
- Guiding the financial analysis and research of very complex business issues to provide top management with financial data and business advice
- Responsible for the total Regional Solutions and Services – Americas (SI RSS RAM) Cost (OCOS & OPEX) Forecast and Budget processes as well as long range plan
- Responsible for reporting of key deliverables to SI RSS US/Global and Senior Management, including the monthly preliminary flash, cost analysis/commentaries and performance/profit transitions
- Responsible for management reporting and Global commentaries
- Presenting in small and big teams and leading meetings/discussions
- Continuous process improvement to achieve highest data quality to meet any given deadline and promote innovation within our standard reporting processes
- Partner and collaborate effectively with other Finance Teams, Cost Center Owners, Division management, Global Functions, and other Stakeholders throughout Siemens
- Responsible to perform data gathering, root cause analysis and performance trending in order to develop and own appropriate process changes
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, SAP and Hyperion
- Accounting knowledge and understanding of Siemens Financial Reporting Guidelines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, and advanced analysis required
- Strong detail orientation with a demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced multi-cultural business environment
- 5+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities as presented above
- Experience leading projects
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills. Proficiency in digital tools (e.g. UiPath, Knime, Alteryx, Qlik, Tableau) a plus
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive flex vacation, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.