Siemens Financial Services Inc. is seeing a highly motivated and detailed orientated Senior Business Analyst and Business Analyst who will assist our recently new implemented leasing contract management system named Cassiopae provided by Sopra Bank, a French based entity.
You need to bring outstanding conceptual, analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills to improve our day-to-day operations and product improvement. As the program grows you will move into a Quality Analyst role where you will continue to pay a fundamental role with our making our future successful.
We have multiple roles open for these roles.
Responsibilities for the Business Analysis and Quality Assurance Analysis are:
- Participate in use case analysis workshops to understand various business function requirements; bring ideas to simplify business requirements
- Conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of current user processing steps and convert them to standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Analyze, discuss, document and challenge business requirements to simplify solutions. Influence our business procedure improvement and cross-functional hand-over
- Work with IT to ensure business need is translated to appropriate and suitable Technical Specification document
- Oversee re-iterative process of development along with IT. Conduct User Acceptance Testing for developed IT Solutions
- Act as ‘User Adoption Agent’ to train users as frequently as needed
- Responsible to guarantee the transaction processing is accurate & processed as per our Standard Operating Procedures
- You will be the go-to person for future business transaction organizational change
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
As a Business Analyst you need to have 6+ years of Business Analysis and/or Quality Assurance background.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you need to have 8+ years of Business Analysis and/or Quality Assurance background.
- Ability to document requirements in process and technical speak
- Excellent documentation and training skills. Must be able to articulate the WHAT, HOW and WHY
- Previous experience as Super-user / Power-User of Leasing applications with Cassiopae as preferred.
- Proficiency in Leasing methods and concepts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / IT or equivalent field
- Proven experience in working large scale system implementation or design.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.