Essential Job Functions
- Support in customs procedures and coordination of customs agent for all import / export operations carried out by Siemens.
- Ensure adherence to the Siemens Corporate guidelines
- Ensure total control of both definitive and temporary import / export operations in coordination with the Customs Agent
- Support in the effectiveness of compliance in foreign trade matters in imports and exports.
- Ensure the implementation and standardization of operational processes for the Juarez plant.
- Ensure that the Customs Agent adheres in all aspects to the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) and follow up on corrective actions.
- Bachelor’s degree related with international business
- Minimum 3 years proven experience in maquiladora manufacturing environment (IMMEX) in Import/Export operations.
- MS Office Proficient (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Experience in Customs system (Prisma is Preferable).
- Strong Knowledge and experience in Annex 24 & Annex 31.
- Knowledge in Customs Legislation and regulations.
- Strong communication skills. Attention to details and analytical skills, managing multi-tasks with work prioritization.
- Proactive problem solving.
- Self – driven.
- English 70% or higher (Reading, Written and spoken).
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Indústria de Trabajos Eléctricos S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time