Do you get excited when you see big equipment moving automatically? Have you always wanted to be the one that makes that happen? We are looking for new talents to work with us on the next automation projects
In this role you will develop marketing programs & campaigns to multiply the quantity & quality of customer touches to drive sales growth in the US with special emphasis on: crafting innovative approaches & programs, Simplify selling through tool /collateral creation, Maximizing returns on programs, events / campaigns & reporting return on investment.Responsibilities
- Crafting & structuring major marketing programs and campaigns into comprehensive, closed loop set of activities to ensure the highest value and greatest reach (multiplying effect) in support of business goals, plans and budgets.
- Executing programs / campaigns with third party marketing vendors, internal marketing communications and collaborating with Factory Automation business unit, field, Siemens partner and other business unit resources, to achieve planned goals on time.
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills (reporting/dashboards) and willing to take ownership of lead management to drive FA business. Outstanding interpersonal skills for interactions with internal / external customers and with Siemens HQ (international).
- Crafting (or customizing) and making available marketing collateral, sales tools and other related “content” in support of marketing plans, programs, media plans, product/technology management, regular content maintenance and lead the process to make information available to field resources & partners.
- Collaborating with Product Managers during planning and execution of annual marketing plans, with a deeper market/customer perspective to bring increased creativity and efficiency to marketing programs/campaigns and to improve messaging / value propositions.
- Experience building, executing & successful completion of sophisticated marketing programs and reporting on the results.
- Strong project management & presentation skills.
- Demonstrates significant knowledge of organization's business practices, issues faced and chips in to problem resolution of those issues.
- Exposure to digital marketing including Social media, Google AdWords, executing successful LinkedIn campaigns & direct response marketing.
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
- Developing media strategy/plan, managing & implementation across different media publications.
- BS/BA in related subject area, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Industrial Automation knowledge preferred
- 3+ years of successful B2B Industrial Marketing experience in related field, successful demonstration and is familiar with the following software/tools:
- Demand base
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.