Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
National Sales Manager - Siemens Security Products is responsible for supporting Building Products, Digital Buildings (DB) to drive the sales of Siemens Security portfolio. This position will develop close collaboration and relationships with the BP Territory Managers (TMs) and the Value Added Partner (VAP) network. The position will also work closely with the Product Management team to assist the Security VAPs project support product roadmaps and development priorities. The position will report directly to the BP FS Sales Director and dotted line to the BP DB Segment Head.
- Coordinate all sales support activities to facilitate Siemens security product offerings
- Communicate goals and provide performance appraisals thru monthly/quarterly/as needed reporting
- Maintain a funnel of VAP prospects to add security portfolio within.
- As needed, assist in reviewing bids to ensure accuracy and appropriate method to meet company and customer objectives using Siemens security products
- Provide support to the organization by attending customer meetings with sales personnel when needed to drive Siemens security products
- Provide input for best practice work and encourage employees to incorporate Siemens security products into projects
- Identify market opportunities and develop strategies to maximize the impact to growing sales
- Participate in the development of long-range sales planning and growth strategies around Siemens security products and initiatives
- Drive increase in Siemens specification rate for the security products by participating with TMs and VAPs to call on and supporting Architects, Consultants, Electrical Contractors and General Contractors as well as End Users
- Maintain security trade contacts and participate in functions in industry associations in accordance with Siemens policy
- Be a resource and sounding board for the Siemens Portfolio team and assist in development and rollout of programs for the VAP organization
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or other related business or Security related field
- 5+ years of security industry experience including a minimum of two years experience managing sales teams
- Excellent presentation oral, and written communications skills
- Understanding of security systems, products, services, design, and knowledge of the construction industry
- Must be willing to travel 60%
- Must possess a valid driver's license in good standing
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive flex vacation, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.