For our Digital Industries, We are looking for Part Time Working Students ( Order Management Purchaser)
What are my responsibilities?
· Creation of Purchase Orders,
· Tracking of daily Purchasing Requisitions
· Follow up of Orders
· Tracking via OMS & SAP & internal tools
· Prioritize orders when needed
· Communication with HQ delivery
· Reclamation via RECO Tool
· Creation of Damage files and Follow up reimbursement
· Customs clearance and Siemex file creation
· Follow up Goods Receipt in local warehouse
· Daily truck and plane departure list preparation
· Daily truck arrival lists preparation
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· University student in BA, Logistics, Finance or related area
Able to work 3-4 days within the week.
· Fluent English both written and verbal, German will be plus
· Excellent usage of MS office programmes
· Excellent customer understanding, communication and interpersonal skills
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time