We're enhancing the way we live and work by intelligently connecting energy systems, buildings and industries!!
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
What this role is all about !
Reporting to the Regional Head, the Branch Manager will be responsible for Sales, Service & Operations of the Branch. He/she will be responsible for the profit & loss of the branch, will have to collaborate with Regional & Country Management in defining the market strategies, goals, performance parameters etc., leading the team of Sales/Service/Operations, while ensuring customer delight, and handling critical issues as the first point of contact.Key Responsibilities:
- You will lead the branch, by example, to not only meet the expected performance levels, but to surpass the set goals.
- You should possess customer centric approach and ensure that the entire team focuses on customer connect and engagement resulting in customer delight.
- Possess the ability to mentor a branch team on how to build customer need and drive business within new and existing customer base, increase selling efficiency and achieve company objectives
- Develop, recommend, and implement appropriate action plans to attain targets, plan, improve employee talents and achieve outstanding customer and employee happiness
- You will work closely with various Siemens business for increased penetration in the assigned area.
- Collaborate with Opco /BU and Regional Management regarding branch strategies, plans, performance and other important conditions
- Lead and implement RMA strategies in the markets assigned and implement Business Target Agreements at branch level
- Adopt overall Profit and Loss responsibility, implementing team-selling strategies that expand RMA business with existing customers and/or penetrate new accounts
- Responsible for branch employee engagement, safety and retention activities, ensure all managers and supervisors foster career development for themselves and their employees
- Responsible for developing branch employee dedication to customer satisfaction and promoting positive employer branding and reputation of Siemens
- Regularly provide overall branch level financial KPI forecasts, deliver to annual budget requirements, oversees cost control, asset management.
- Manage workforce utilization planning for sales, service, operations and support functions to ensure effective staffing for current and future business needs
- Develop and maintain personal contact with major customers to improve opportunities and ensure customer satisfaction and provide support for current and future projects or service contracts
- Direct the implementation of Branch sales and operations solutions and services programs, Workflow Standards, Quality and Efficiency, Safety programs, best practices and other initiatives
- Ensure compliance with all local rules & regulations as well as all company policies and procedures. Support compliance protocol defined by the Compliance Organization
- Ensure complete EHS adherence for the respective Branch
- Act as a company representative and liaison to customers and local authorities to capitalize on local market opportunities
- Represent Siemens and RMA to customers, in the areas we do business and with thought leaders and market influencers in the region assigned
- Bachelor/Diploma in Engineering
- Minimum of 8+ years of industry knowledge and experience with one or all the following: Automation, HVAC, Fire, and Security systems
- Experience supervising teams: 5+ years preferred
- Excellent negotiation, verbal and written communications skills. Technical Proficiency with MS Office knowledge skills, or expertise
- Strong industry/ business acumen with the ability to understand and lead the dynamics of a complex organization
- Solid understanding of financial reporting with ability to apply cost control measures for projects
- An understanding of finance and budgeting principals
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, Strong problem-solving skills and ability
- Experience in leading and handling a robust team
- Detailed understanding of strategic selling; Proven track record in a solutions sale’s role
If ownership is your trait, if you are a visionary and can wield influence, and if you love to accept new challenges then you are a perfect fit.
This role is based in Pune, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time