Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
What this role offers:
This role is for an Individual contributor responsible for Offer management of AIS products. A professional who can deliver outstanding performance and grow in Siemens world by understanding the expectations of Business and Market environment.
- · Required to have hands-on technical knowledge & expertise in AIS products for domestic market, prepare offers independently understanding the customer technical requirements.
- · Agile to work dynamically in allocated regions/markets based on business needs. The candidate should be flexible to adopt to different regions/markets as per the business priorities progressively.
- · Timely submission of pre bid clarifications, techno commercial offers, ensuring technical qualification in tenders, analyzing competitor technical offerings and price strategy on continuous basis.
- · Preparation & Submission of credentials to various Utilities and ensure Vendor approval is timely obtained.
- · Analyze market visibility/pipeline accuracy and define measures to achieve the order intake in line with monthly forecast/targets.
- · Prepare spec- in points and align closely with Business Development team & Sales for ensuring Siemens product USP’s are incorporated in Utility specifications.
- · Develop strong Collaboration with Internal functions to keep track of latest developments and ensure the latest updates, changes in the product features are well captured in the technical offer based on End Customer requirements.
- · Prepare monthly KPI reporting (Eg: Order forecast analysis, go rate, Get rate, Competitor pricing analysis etc.,) for the responsible regions & products.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
B.Tech/MBA professional having > 9 years’ experience in Marketing, Business Development & Sales/any other relevant function in the field of High Voltage Switchgear products that suits below requirements.
Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation & negotiation skills are prerequisites.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Aurangabad . You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time