Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
What this role offers:
This role is for an Individual contributor responsible for Offer management of AIS products. A highly agile solution minded professional who can think out of the box and achieve business targets in the ever-changing competitive world and striking a right balance between Siemens solutions & customers’ expectations.
- · Required to have hands-on technical knowledge & expertise in AIS products, prepare offers independently understanding the customer technical requirements.
- · The candidate should be flexible to adopt to different regions/markets as per business priorities progressively.
- · Able to take lead and be an interface with regions & Customers in Export markets in establishing strong networking & relation with HQ Sales, regional sales & customers, understanding the intercultural sensitivity.
- · Agile to work in highly complex and dynamic situations in finding solutions there by supporting regions with New technologies/customized solutions to meet market expectations.
- · Drive Homologation in Export Markets by transforming customer expectations to internal value chain efficiently and ensure successful qualification of products and factory processes in line with end user requirements.
- · Able to address market demand by mapping portfolio gaps, provide inputs to R&D, PLM for development/ localization of solutions and ensure viability of business case.
- · Ensure timely submission of techno commercial offers, pre bid clarifications to regions, able to obtain acceptance on offered products/solutions without major deviations.
- · Defining Go to Market Strategy, driving portfolio competitiveness by promoting USP’s and create value selling techniques during negotiations.
- · In depth knowledge on Commercial terms and conditions, Export control & taxation guidelines is prerequisite.
- · Excellent written & verbal communication, presentation & negotiation skills are prerequisites.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
B.Tech/MBA professional having >8 years’ experience in Marketing, Business Development & Sales/any other relevant function in the field of High Voltage Switchgear products that suits below requirements.
Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation & negotiation skills are prerequisites.
This role is based in Aurangabad . You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time