As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility.
For Mobility Rolling Stock in Beijing, we are looking for Experienced Electrical Engineer to shape the connected Mobility with us.
What are your responsibilities?
- Take lead of system engineering design for Commuter Rail propulsion project in Bid and execution phase;
- Technical management from engineering for project schedule, resource, risk & opportunity, cooperate with commissioning, qualify colleagues and reports to project manager in defined project.
- Technical negotiating with vehicle Customers and subsystem partners;
- Coordination and collaboration with HQ EN colleagues about projects progress, technical issue, resource etc..
- Reading, Writing technical Documents & Evaluating technical solutions (English and Chinese);
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- More than 5 years’ experience in Electrical Engineering of Rolling stock field;
- Solid Vehicle knowledge about Commuter Rail traction system in rolling stock;
- Be able to communicate with Foreigners in English fluently;
- Be able to write and create English technical documents;
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time