Are you looking to build a large React applications in the engineering field? Join us and be part of the team! You will be working on a highly scalable multi-physics and high-performance computing application that tackles complex engineering problems. Team members are continuously helping engineers find innovative solutions to their problems using our Cloud services.
You are a sophisticated software engineer who can make high-performance computing accessible to our customers. You care about quality, reliability, and excel at providing the best user experience. You look forward to helping craft and implement new technologies to improve existing software solutions.
Our software product is Simcenter STAR-CCM+. It performs highly scalable simulations of an array of physical phenomena including Computational Fluid Dynamics, Electromagnetics and Solid Stress. It integrates CAD, meshing, physics modeling and post processing tools.
Our customers use Simcenter STAR-CCM+ to design everything from reverse thrusters on passenger jets to machines that detect pulmonary embolisms, from toothpaste tubes to container ships.
Our Web Framework team empowers users to run Simcenter STAR-CCM+ on high-performance clusters in the cloud and on premise.
We are part of Siemens, a leading, worldwide engineering company that produces groundbreaking solutions to help people thrive.
We are friendly, dedicated and smart.
Our comprehensive benefits encourage diverse lifestyles. We are not a "crunch-time" culture, and we have an open-ended vacation policy based on achieving your goals.
Find out more about the Digital World of Siemens.
- Proven 3+ years of professional experience in React
- Serious coding chops in React!
- Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications
- Experience with multi-team, collaborative software development, design and code reviews
- Ability to communicate technical issues clearly and to present data concisely
- Ability to balance multiple tasks with minimal mentorship
- Familiarity with authoring and deploying SPAs in AWS
- GraphQL, Redux, Node.js, Electron
- Experience with serverless architectures
- Cloud Experience
- OAuth Authentication
- Contributions to open-source projects
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time