Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Financing the Future
We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide outstanding financial solutions. Do you want to play a meaningful role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for groundbreaking solutions that improve value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
As a Service Manager - Data Management System (Microsoft focus), you will:
- Operations and development of the Management Information System “SieData" (MS-SQL based) covering the countries UK, Nordics and India
- Apply IT Service Management standards based on existing tools and processes
- Ensure system compliance including system security, Information Security and adherence to FSA, ITGC requirements and other applicable internal and external standards Documentation is available in agreed libraries to audit standards
- Business continuity and Disaster Recovery, and responsible for carrying out a yearly DR test
- Consult the business in new opportunities to increase processes and economic efficiency in applying new methods and technologies
- Supporting / consulting business in implementing Reports on “SieData"
- Be part of the implementation of contract management system incl. replacement of current Reporting and Analytics setup
- Provide high-quality customer support and services, routinely seeking and acting on feedback
To make a difference, you must have:
- Bachelors / advanced Degree in informatics or business informatics or comparable
- Professional experience in Financial Services (either on IT or business side)
- 5+ Years of experience in Microsoft Operating System & Database Support
- 5+ Years of experience in technologies SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and SharePoint
- Experiences in MS Power BI and migration to as potential successor SSRS Reports
- ITIL V3 qualification or demonstrable considerable relevant experience
- 3+ Years of experience in operations of an IT Service based on MS SQL Server
- Stakeholder management and good communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and be part of a wider global team
- 3+ Years of experience, preferably in a financial company, including technical support and business analysis role with business process, system architecture.
- Knowledge about financial statements and reporting, financial instruments, Leasing and Factoring Business, Risk Management and Controlling
- Advanced Skills in analysis, communication, and presentation
- Flexibility regarding workday structuring
- Knowledge and willingness to learn SAP HANA technology
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time