* Assembles and prepares the goods in accordance with delivery priorities and agreements for dispatch, in order to design dispatch plans in the optimum way and meet customer requirements.
* Commissions and distributes the transport services to (external) service providers considering laws and regulations (export business, customs), in order to guarantee a smooth and low-cost transport.
* (Enters and) maintains processing logistics data, in order to make the flow of goods and values secure and efficient.
* Actively contributes to cooperation with all others involved and with interface partners and passing on all the relevant information, in order to keep themselves and others informed and create an optimum logistics chain.
* Schedules Packaging Material (EU-Pallets, cardboard packaging, sea-freight packaging, and filling material).
* Forwards the information about transport damages and claims notifications to the respective contacts.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility d.o.o. Cerovac
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time