Job Posting Structure
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as the lead for DX Governance within the LD BA FI CRM team.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a FI CRM Process and Governance Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Governance of the global deal escalation process including the coordination of other deal related escalation processes and working closely with Regions, Zones and other functions
- Governance of the global pricing process and provide support and guidance to content owners
- Define input requirements and roll out of global deal quoting and escalation tools
- Define global contract and claim management requirements
- Define global deal analytics concepts and KPI’s
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have an extensive project and process management experience and successfully rolled out new processes, projects and/ or tools
- You have operational experience with bidding, quoting, deal building, pricing processes
- You have experience in working with different IT platforms to advance ongoing digitalization efforts
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, visualization tools)
- You have a sound financial background and understand the business and financial processes and impacts behind deal building, pricing
- You feel at home working in a global setting with a diverse team with stakeholders across the globe
- You have very good presentation skills, communication skills and customer orientation and can drive topics forward with peers from other functions and geographies
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience in an international environment including managerial experience
- Experience in the healthcare industry, in-vitro a plus
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.