Technology driven, problem solvers
Customers around the world trust in our products. Our service technicians and engineers significantly contribute to that. You are the first on the scene to solve any technical problem. You are a trusted adviser, team player, and make things possible. “Unsolvable” is a foreign term, and you go the distance. Your focus on the customers’ needs makes you an invaluable partner. When you join our team, the possibilities are endless.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2020 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2021.
What is this Opportunity?
As Client Service Manager Building Automation, you will foster relationships with assigned accounts in order to achieve agreed Order Intake budgets and maintain excellent customer relations.
What will you do?
- Continually review customer needs/demands and to advise on and optimize the activities of Service Technicians accordingly on all assigned service accounts i.e. maintenance visits, repairs, training demonstrations etc.
- Advise Service Supervisor and Dispatcher on service visits and handle all call-back problems
- Manage the Contract Renewal process for assigned accounts in conjunction with the Service Manager; Review and ensure contract costs are accurate to ensure repeat year on year profitable renewal
- Renewal costs to be sent to customer and agreed upon at least one month prior to end of contract year
- Be responsible for all aspects of small service work requirements from proposal stage to final close-out and invoice
- Generate customized competitive proposals for small system modifications repairs based on exact customer requirements
- Liaison with other contractors/sub-contractors where necessary to ensure site operations are fully coordinated; Negotiate the most cost effective solution for sub-contract suppliers and all other suppliers in-line with purchasing policies and procedures
- Collaborate with the Service Small Work Project Manager and handover some small work projects
- Liaise with Service Project Sales to share service leads and support the quotation process and maximize opportunities
What will you need to succeed?
- 4 years in college/university in Mechanical and electrical engineering and/or HVAC knowledge or other strong field experience or an equivalent combination of education and related practical Building Automation Systems (BAS) experience
- Strong customer focus - able to sell small work manage service maintenance performance for outstanding customer satisfaction
- Proven organizational skills - able to plan effectively and prioritize workloads including the ability to multi-task and delegate effectively
- Self-motivated and calm under pressure; Good communication skills - verbal and written IT literate
- Commercially and technically aware
- Driver's license in good standing is essential for this role
- Building Automation Systems experience required; Fire and/or Security knowledge beneficial
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Active across Canada, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape Canada’s passenger rail services. Via its majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, Siemens is also a leading supplier of medical technology and digital health services. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
Making a difference together we raised $757,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 23 non-profit organizations and planted 1,100 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.