2D/3D Animator and Graphics Expert
Do you love art and medicine and want a career that blends both?
Siemens Healthineers is seeking a 2D/3D animation/3D modeling designer with a strong foundation in graphic design and illustration principles, who can create and combine complex graphics, animation and live-action video content for a many types of media, including web, tradeshows, handheld electronic devices, among others. An ideal candidate must have the ability to successfully manage high-volume and multiple deadline-driven projects while maintaining a high level of quality and creativity. Candidate should be proficient in motion graphics/animation software, and show a range of styles and ability.
- Create high-end 2D and 3D motion graphics and animations to tell a story or promote messaging
- Create high-end 3D models of products, technology, and concepts
- Conceptualize and strategize with key creative stakeholders on how to execute the company’s vision – from initial consultation and concepting to final delivery of assets
- Understand and translate brand guidelines into high quality motion graphics
- Create soundscapes using sound effects and music tracks to create mood and emotion
- Own every phase of the motion design process, from concept, to design/compositing, to animation, to editing, to rendering, to final video export and delivery
- Assist social media team with development of creative campaigns on a variety of social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, etc.
- Keep up with current software practices and trends and be able to deliver new and fresh approaches to projects
- Collaborate, communicate, and solve problems with other team members and franchises to effectively create high-quality content while also meeting deadlines
- Maintain reliable and impeccable file organization and quality control so that collaboration with other team members is streamlined and seamless
- Ability to self-manage and organize project workloads around tight and demanding deadlines
- 5-7 years applied experience and advanced knowledge of complex animation, movement, and storytelling
- 5-7 years applied experience and advanced knowledge of 3D animation
- 5-7 years applied experience and intermediate-to-advanced 3D modeling experience
- Intermediate-to-advanced user-interface design and human factors concepts
- Please include a link to your reel and other work samples
- Professional mastery of motion graphics, video and audio editing software using programs such as Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Media Encoder
- Experience and working knowledge of Premiere Pro, Cinema 4D, Adobe Animate
- Excellent artistic skills; with a sense of composition, light, color and strong attention to detail
- Very strong ability to translate complex ideas into simple yet sophisticated design elements
- A natural eye for storytelling, scene composition and scene flow
- Must be flexible and able to work in an active, fast paced environment where priorities can often change
- Significant attention to detail and patience to work carefully and efficiently
- Strong ability to draw or sketch concepts and ideas with 2D Illustration skills a must
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Intermediate level at 3D modeling (polygonal mesh) and computer-generated image post-production using Unity, SketchUp, Autodesk 3dsMax, V-Ray, Marvelous Designer, Vray, Octane, Arnold, RedShift, etc.
- Intermediate level at texture creation (PBR using Substance, Photoshop)
- Familiarity with AR/VR technologies, modeling processes and workflows
- Excellent understanding of modeling,
texturing, look development and lighting. Knowledge of animation
and effects a must
- Comprehensive understanding of CG composite techniques.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.