Visualization Expert (Digital Artwork/Imagery/Photography)/Graphic Designer
Do you like to push the boundaries of Adobe Photoshop?
Siemens Healthineers is seeking a talented, self-motivated visualization expert of digital artwork and photography with a focus on creative concepting, data visualization, and impeccable information design and project management skills. Ideal candidate must be able to translate complex topics into creative strategies, pitch concepts and designs, and determine the most effective way to represent the Siemens Healthineers brand across multiple media channels. A keen eye for a simple, strong design, and visual hierarchy and storytelling a must.
- Create modern and innovative digital artwork that gives life to a storyline or message that creates a unique user experience and invokes a response
- Create digital imagery and key visuals in Adobe Photoshop that will be used in communication drive-to activities - social media, videography, press, advertising, 2D/3D animations, etc.)
- Create cinemagraphs and other moving pictures
- Create social media animated ads and templates
- Retouch a variety of complex photos
- Develop and layout traditional marketing materials using Adobe InDesign
- Demonstrate strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various design disciplines (composition, color theory, typography, contrast, balance, repetition, alignment, etc.) to create high-value campaigns
- Contribute strong design skills with creative concepts for marketing and branding projects with a keen eye for a simple, strong design and visual hierarchy and storytelling
- Create mood boards, storyboards and concept art for campaigns
- Working closely with the Communications Team, Creative Team, and other key stakeholders, this candidate will collaborate to conceive and finalize design for assets across all communications channels
- Collaborate with and supports the Creative Services team on design and UI/UX ideas for execution on various media devices, including desktops, smartphones and tablets.
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion under tight deadlines and budget constraints.
- Follow design guidance and instruction to ensure all work meets design standards and expectations.
- Provide quality control including proofing, reviewing, measuring and evaluating creative output performance.
- Promote continual creative improvement and actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability.
- Build a strong culture of accountability and performance
- 7-10 years of on-the-job experience in digital storytelling (Creating and using digital artwork to give a storyline life beyond a still image and create a unique user experience).
- 7-10 years of on-the-job experience in creative concepting, data visualization, and creative strategy development.
- Experience in information design
- A full portfolio demonstrating work in print, web, social, environmental and other forms of media is a must.
- Please include a link to your reel and other work samples
- Expert-level experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects a plus!), as well Fresco, and other relevant software.
- Working with large-scale web sites, digital marketing, and advertising
- Demonstrated expertise and quality in the areas of layout, graphic design, typography, print design, brand development, interactive design, user-centered experience design, marketing and the creative process
- Experience with experiential and environmental design
- Marketing/advertising industry
- Demonstrates strong attention to visual details
- Exceptional organizational skills: your file naming is impeccable, your file structure immaculate
- Able to conceive and execute on motion graphics projects for across various digital media a PLUS
- Proficient verbal and written English
- Able to support a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and external organizations
- A great attitude, ability
to take criticism, willingness to learn; able to absorb and apply feedback
quickly with a
- Become a key "voice" in client projects advocating for design and how it can be utilized
- Be able to develop strategies for clients in order to move them toward business goals
- Be able to participate and help refine internal processes and services and offerings of the department
- Research the latest web, motion, print and environmental design trends to produce cutting-edge, high-standard products.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.