Comfy and Enlighted are Siemens companies that are joining together go become Building Robotics and is a leading workplace app provider and a mission-driven team crafting better connections between people, places, and systems. We started by solving the number one complaint in the office (temperature!), and have continually expanded our product suite to give employees greater control over their workplace, including room booking, wayfinding, lighting, and building access. We’re reinventing the office experience through consumer products for employees and enterprise products that seek real business problems for corporate real estate teams.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Finance professional who will be a key player on our growing finance team. This is a phenomenal opportunity for a candidate who wants to have a critical voice in an organization that is operating at an accelerated pace and is genuinely passionate about driving and optimally scaling the business for the future.
As a Senior Strategic Financial Analyst at Building Robotics Inc (BRI), you will have the opportunity to craft the FP&A function for a SaaS business. Your work, whether it's modeling business scenarios or supervising performance metrics, is used by our leaders to make strategic company decisions. Working on multiple projects at a time, you are passionate about the details while finding creative ways to take on big picture challenges. You will be responsible for strategic, annual, and quarterly operating planning for the entire company
Acting as the right hand of our CFO, you’ll be a trusted advisor through our organization guiding us as we scale and grow. Working with different areas of our business from Product to GTM to our parent company, Siemens, you’ll become intimate with our business vision and practices. You’ll wear multiple hats and identifying improvement strategies makes you a catalyst on the finance team and trusted partner to executive stakeholders, making this a highly visible role within BRI.What you will be doing
- Establish the FP&A function for a SaaS business from the ground up
- Strong Command of Data Science and Analytics Software (KNIME, Alteryx, PowerBI, Tableau)
- Lead planning processes for all business short- and long-term forecasts for income statement, balance sheet and cash flow
- Responsible for rolling up a Global forecast as well as several key items including subscription revenue and bookings and collections
- Trusted advisor to the CFO, and working directly with other leaders within BRI and Siemens Smart Infrastructure Organization
- Implement and own FP&A Tech stack – (e.g.DataRails / Anaplan / Planful; Power BI, Tableau,; KNIME)
- Complete ownership of the Business Plan financial model
- Build monthly forecasts and own Forecast delivery to Corporate (ESPRIT)
- Supervise incremental development against long term business plan
- Establish business line reporting within our current and future business entities
- Prepare and review monthly reporting packages for various stakeholders (RSS, BRI Board, BRI ELT, President Enlighted, etc.)
- Ongoing comparison of objectives and their achievement for ensuring business accountability for the respective organizations
- Provide ongoing support to leaders across various departments to develop rolling forecasts and annual budgets (headcount, operating expenses, and capital planning)
- Own reporting of major financial and operational KPIs
- Integrate future acquisitions into FP&A process
- Encouraging plenty of room for development in a growing organization
- 8+ years of broad experience in finance with an operational and strategic focus; minimum 3 years passionate about FP&A
- Proven track record to build structured processes
- Knowledge and experience in SaaS business models
- Knowledge and experience in Product business incl. SCM a plus
- Strong command of Data Science and Analytics Software (KNIME, Alteryx, PowerBI,
- Experience with Planning Software (e.g. Anaplan, Planful),
- Strong interpersonal skills
- International experience or ability to work in an international environment
- Ability to work well across functions and internal organization
What we offer you is a competitive salary, a company matched 401K , flexible vacation and sick time, full health/life/vision & dental plans and a company profit sharing program
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, marital status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.