The Image Fusion & Analytics research group is responsible for delivering state of the art technology in the fields of Imaging, Visualization and Analytics.
We do this by merging three activities - research, algorithm development and distributed systems. Each field covers a wide range of technologies, from deep learning, image processing techniques to cloud computing and big data.
We look for people that can take on this challenge, who are self-motivated and can take responsibility for their work; people that approach a problem with curiosity and are willing to always learn and teach others as well.
Change the future with us!
• You have the drive to make things happen and you want results
• You are flexible and adaptable to changing technologies
• You are proactive - oriented towards problem solving
• You will be working closely with scientist and engineer team members in prototyping computer vision and analytical components to address real world problems
• Previously you have gathered experience with various Computer Vision and SDK’s (e.g OpenCV) and Machine learning techniques
• You have experience with application of state-of-art in Deep Learning for Computer Vision
• You will be part of a highly professional team, working for innovative software products in the fields of medical imaging
• You will need good Romanian and English skills and be able to have written or verbal technical discussions
• You will be expected to closely collaborate with colleagues, both f2f and remotely through video calls and dashboard tools
Your skills to move the world forward
• Doctoral degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
• Fluent in practical aspects of AI (Deep learning, Machine learning)
• Software prototyping in C++ or Python or similar environments
• Good grasp of programming concepts and its associated mathematical background
• Hands on know-how with DL based methods for large scale object recognition would be a big plus
• Ability to learn new software tools and libraries quickly.
• Capability in a short time to develop new research ideas to the level of a working
• Motivated to accept challenges and responsibilities.
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us! Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds.