The Image Fusion & Analytics research group is responsible for delivering state of the art technology in the fields of Imaging, Visualization and Analytics.
We do this by merging three activities - research, algorithm development and distributed systems. Each field covers a wide range of technologies, from deep learning, image processing techniques to cloud computing and big data.
We look for people that can take on this challenge, who are self-motivated and can take responsibility for their work; people that approach a problem with curiosity and are willing to always learn and teach others as well.
Change the future with us!
• You have the drive to make things happen and you want results
• You are flexible and adaptable to changing technologies
• You are proactive - less complaining, more oriented towards problem solving
• You will be working closely with scientist and engineer team members in prototyping graphics and rendering components to address real world data and problems
• You may apply knowledge of machine learning and optimization to solve real world graphics and data problems
• You may analyze existing software and document its program flow and functionalities
Your skills to move the world forward
• Bachelor’s (or higher) Degree in Computer Science
• You are fluent in graphics and rendering software programming with OpenGL / GLSL, Direct X, Vulkan, C++, CUDA
• You have hands on know-how with mixed reality / animation frameworks such as Unity, Unreal, a big plus
• You have core computer graphics foundations in rendering such as camera controls, ray tracing, lighting principals
• You are able to learn new software tools and libraries quickly
• You are capable in a short time to develop new research ideas to the level of a working
• You are motivated to accept challenges and responsibilities
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us! Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds.