Siemens is looking for 2 Apprentices who will be trained in 2 years as Software Developers for our Smart Infrastructure Division located in Milano.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most sophisticated engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens! At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality! Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“Your benefits – technical path:
- You gain deep insights in exciting work activities within the Building Technologies Division over the course of two years
- You are trained as Software Developer for the management of fire and security technology profiting from your personal mentor, who supports you to optimally achieve your career steps
In the First phase our apprentices engineers are encouraged to get software analyst-programming competences and experiences in the field of both the safe and security management station applications and mobile applications. Interacting with international Project Leaders and Software Architects of our projects; and also establish and maintain reports; work on clear, specific and defined targets. Quality of the code including the test phases
Thinking to the medium term period we will support our apprentices to assume the role of junior Software Architect or junior Project Leader.Your qualifications:
- You are under 29 and you are going to graduate in master degree in Computer Engineering, Informatics, Physics, Mathematics or Computer Science
- You have excellent command of Italian language as well as English, it is welcome the German language
- You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow
- You have familiarity with programming language C#, C++, Java Script, Angular, IOS and Android
- Open mind and good interpersonal relationships, oriented to work in team, team leader potential, sensitive to interculturality.
- Available for travelling and mobility.
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities. We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via this tool will be taken into account. An upload of the English CV is required and a cover letter is appreciated.Contacts
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time