Roles and responsibilities:
• Write, edit & maintain technical documentation including User Manuals or Instructions for Use, Limitation List Document & Release Notes.
• Verify the clarity, completeness, accuracy, and quality of technical documentation.
• Ensure strict compliance with standards, templates, and processes in relation to writing technical documentation.
• Create MSI package for technical documentation and coordinate with the Integration team for integrating the documents into the software.
• Test the documents on the syngo.via server and ensure that they are working as expected.
• Regular interaction with FO partners, development teams & test teams for documentation requirements.
• Overall, 3 - 6 years of experience in professional technical writing.
• Excellent command over English Language both in written and verbal communication.
• Knowledge of authoring tools, graphic tools, documentation standards and rules.
• Strong knowledge of syngo.via workflows & TFS (Visual Studio).
• Knowledge in DDLC & Agile Methodology.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time