Siemens Mobility is more like 160 years leader in field of sustainable, reliable and safe trasport solutions. As a leader in the field of transportationa web bring global transport solutions focus on rail and road transport.
Become a part of innovation in transport and work with us for whole world!
Job description of your new role
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Main areas of responsibility are > AP, AR, FA, GL, Provision, Management reporting,
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations
- Monthly closings and participation on Projects
- Automation processes including implementation of new standards (IFRS 15, 16, 9)
- Runbook implemenation
- Providing the Governance of IFRS accounting principles towards business partners, implementation of accounting guidelines
Nice to have...
- Strong general accounting understanding
- Experience with General Ledger processes in SAP environment
- Analytical thinking
- Very good communication skills
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
university degree in the field of economics, preferably controlling, accounting, audit and finance
Salary 1200 € in gross per month + Variable bonus. (The salary is defined for candidates with years of experience in this field. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package when offering you other positions. Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Socializing programs (teambuildings)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, - soft skills trainings,…)
- Employee referral program (bonus for new hire)
Why work for Siemens Mobility?
More information about us: Https://Www.Siemens.Com/Sk/Sk/Home/Spolocnost/Kariera/Zilina.Html
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time