We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- As a T-shaped test engineer, you take over test management responsibilities on a global level in addition to technical tasks
- You have the proven capacity of coordination and communication with distributed team and take on agile-roles such as scrum master or product owner
- You prepare, specify, create and execute automated tests in area of Fire Detection Systems, with focus on cloud applications
- Follow overall test process and manage daily test activities, according to the Agile Scrum methodology.
- Responsible for testing all potential releases/service release packages/changes and report findings to the change board.
- Drive forward our test automation capabilities, by use of new technologies like AI for test script generation and maintenance
- Close collaboration with development in defect analysis and verification
- Integration of our automated test environment into the CI/CD pipeline
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer, or software engineering, or related degree
- Experience in product/system/integration testing, preferrably ISTQB certified
- Knowledge and experience with embedded systems, API testing, programming with (some of): C# / Python / Java Script / Angular.
- Experience with test automation frameworks, drivers and tools like Robot Framework, Selenium, Cypress…
- Experience in linux based systems and containerized applications (Dockers / Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of fire application and related norms is a plus
- You are familiar with agile software development processes (e.g. SAFe, SCRUM)
- Excellent team work skills, encouraging collaboration with developers, testers, and other stakeholders
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either